Onuoha

He played really well today... started off a bit unsecure but then fooked that off and put in an excellent shift... I like him a lot but his problem as many has already stated is that he hasnt played many games in the last two seasons and if he wants to stay he needs to be fit for it... we just cant be dependent on a very injury prone player... but i really hope his body keeps together and that he gets a run of games together so he can get back to old form... and he clearly is a CB not a RB and richards is clearly RB not CB

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Bridge ---- Ned ---- Richards ---- Zabs

looks good to me!!!!!

What!! Micah is a RB not a CH. Kompany will play alongside Ned and Micah at RB. I think we all seen today how good Zab can be in midfield. A position I believe he should have been playing earlier.

foreverblue said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
Bridge ---- Ned ---- Richards ---- Zabs

looks good to me!!!!!

What!! Micah is a RB not a CH. Kompany will play alongside Ned and Micah at RB. I think we all seen today how good Zab can be in midfield. A position I believe he should have been playing earlier.

Most of his caps have been in midfield I think. Played there alot for Espanyol aswell. Its good to have versatile players like Kompany and Zabaleta. Both of them are leaders as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.