Onuoha

id bring him back and loan out Boyata ,Nedum has the experience could bea good squad player for us,Boyata isnt ready

uwe282828 said:
id bring him back and loan out Boyata ,Nedum has the experience could bea good squad player for us,Boyata isnt ready

one slight problem with that....it isnt what nedum wanted

as much as we all love ned, he's an average mid prem player

LoveCity said:
I'm sorry but what constitutes "good enough"? 25 world class players?

He is better than Richards and Lescott (on recent form, maybe not when he's in peak form) so is Onuoha not "good enough" to sit on our bench as cover?

He kept Bale much quieter than Richards did.
Top post, completely agree.

Not good enough? People have short memories considering the second half 2seasons ago he was our best player (and injury free when hes getting regular games). And we were a decent side back then

Looks like he has improved at Sunderland and that is simply down to playing every week and the manager having confidence i him.

I always thought he needed an extra second and his distribution from the back was poor at times.

I think a mid table team is his level to be honest.

That said I dont think any of Richards,Boateng or Zabaleta are good enough either

When Onuoha goes a few matches without injuries he is wastly better than Boyata, Lescott, and Richards. I don't think we can deny that, we've seen it time and time again how good he can be while he gets to play consistently. The problem has been his injuries, thats most likely why he was loaned out. He should be given a chance next season if he can finish this season without too many injuries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.