Onuoha

foley87 said:
1 hes not good enough for us

2 he slagged our club off on live tv

good riddance

did wonder how long til we got this thread cause he scored a goal

I know thats pretty bad, but come on. There is nothing wrong with questioning the club we love, and criticize, not everything city does is right, and if you have a brain and respect the club, you will call them out when they are wrong.

Onuoha is great, but I understand why he was loaned out, he is obviously better than richards and boyata, but because of his injury record he had to go I reckon.

Cocked up with his comments on Sky, made it impossible to keep him here.

Would have been a great squad player here, probably deserves more than that so I wish him well wherever he goes.

Cracking goal too.

BlueSinclair said:
foley87 said:
1 hes not good enough for us

2 he slagged our club off on live tv

good riddance

did wonder how long til we got this thread cause he scored a goal

I know thats pretty bad, but come on. There is nothing wrong with questioning the club we love, and criticize, not everything city does is right, and if you have a brain and respect the club, you will call them out when they are wrong.

Can't agree.

By all means complain internally, but to do what he did on Sky was a big mistake. Whether his opinions were correct or not.

de niro said:
i dont he's good enough but niether is micah, nedum though is another player moved on for non footballing reasons.
because he slagged his boss off on national television can`t fault mancini for moving him on to be fair

Onuoha, just like SWP, has to play week in week out. When he does he gets better in every game.
As for the people who are pointing out the Newcastle game the other week, Newcastle were rampant that day and the whole Sunderland team went missing.
Look art Nedum's ratings in every game since he joined Sunderland. He is one of their most consistent performers, because he's getting regular game time.

I think some on here need a little help in the view of Neds. £5M is not a lot and if City wanted to sell they would have, at that price. He cost nothing, after all. So, why has he gone out on loan? Well, Mancini's not bothered if a player has an opinion or an argument, clearly, but Ned has had to prove he can play week in, week out with no injury, as to which he is doing.

Seeming that Lescott is 'better' than the boy, how is it Boyata (who isn't ready yet (and you talk about Neds lunging in??!!)) gets the nod ahead of him?

Neds is on loan or he would have been sold for a nominal fee since he 'spoke out of turn'. To keep the English contingent in the squad and back up Kompany and Touré, I reckon Lescott will be moved on and Neds come back next season.

Go Neddy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDdBIAPKATw[/youtube]

I love being a City fan. I was looking for his Soccer AM comments on you tube as I couldn't quite remember what he said but I came across this diamond instead.

Regardless of what he said on Soccer AM, the bottom line is he's not good enough. Seems like a nice guy and there's no doubting his blue loyalties. I think he'll be a better centre half than full back, but we're building a squad of top class players, who are comfortable on the ball and can see and make a pass. Sadly, Ned doesn't cut it at the top level. Boyata is a much better option in my view. Nice goal though :)

liscal said:
Regardless of what he said on Soccer AM, the bottom line is he's not good enough. Seems like a nice guy and there's no doubting his blue loyalties. I think he'll be a better centre half than full back, but we're building a squad of top class players, who are comfortable on the ball and can see and make a pass. Sadly, Ned doesn't cut it at the top level. Boyata is a much better option in my view. Nice goal though :)

Is that based on your opinion from his time at City or does it take into account his season so far at Sunderland. Ask Sunderland fans and they migth disagree.

I agree more a centre back than full back back but he has been superb for Sunderland this season and his goal plus crossing from full back has been a bonus. As for whether he will be better than Boyata who knows but seeing as Boyata has been full of mistakes , and bad ones, so far this year Ned is currently in front by a distance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.