Onuoha

Grand Master Ram Rod

As predicted got a good reaction yesterday from us. I knew the 'fans' on here saying they'll boo him and call him this and that all didn't go games. Didn't hear one boo yesterday for him and the majority cheered his name.

He had a solid enough game yesterday, especially considering he's not played for ages. He's a proper blue and he's a good enough player to have in the squad and I'm glad he stayed and I'm glad the match going supporters supported him.

I cheered him even though I'm annoyed at what his mother did and possibly what he was involved in, the assassination of Garry Cook.

But he is still a blue and I've never booed a blue before and don't think I ever will.

And he played pretty well in fact, wasn't it he who cleared off the line too after Panti's mistake? He also looks better attacking than Zaba though isn't as good defensively. Good enough for a 25-man squad IMO but he might not want to be a 24th or 25th man in which case he might want to move on.

LoveCity said:
I cheered him even though I'm annoyed at what his mother did and possibly what he was involved in, the assassination of Garry Cook.

But he is still a blue and I've never booed a blue before and don't think I ever will.

And he played pretty well in fact, wasn't it he who cleared off the line too after Panti's mistake? He also looks better attacking than Zaba though isn't as good defensively. Good enough for a 25-man squad IMO but he might not want to be a 24th or 25th man in which case he might want to move on.

That was Kolo.

My mistake then but I did think Onuoha played pretty well, although Birmingham were dross anyway.

de niro said:
based on last night he's no longer good enough.
thank you, my thoughts exactly he was playing a shit birmingham team and looked average defensivly and shite going forward.

Richards and Mancinis full-backs generally offer the width. But if highlights are anything to go by....Onuoha cuts inside from the full-back position instead of playing wide.

Thats what Sunderland fans complained and they didn't rate him very highly there.

He cuts far too much inside for a full-back. Did you guys who watched the game, ever see him doing forward runs wide?

From the highlights....all you could see was him cutting inside.

I think some City fans overrate him....but he will be gone in january. Like Mancini said a short time ago...

He did o.k to be fair but the Cook fiasco and his part in it means i didn't applaud him but then again he pulls a blueshirt on so i would never boo him.

Glad he didn't get booed too. Just shows you get all this bluster on here which means little in the stadium.

I'd like to know how many of the posters who claimed they would not attend city games while Carlos tevez was a city player missed the cup final last year ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.