Oompah Band Wednesday night

LongsightM13 said:
Wrong part of Germany, surely?
It's the equivalent of welcoming City with a Pearly King and Queen doing a medley of Chas & Dave songs

I don't think its to welcome the German fans ................. I think its more to get City fans in the mood around City Square. Most of the Germans will be in Piccadilly Gardens and then if the police have their way in the ground by about 6:30pm .

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
LongsightM13 said:
Wrong part of Germany, surely?
It's the equivalent of welcoming City with a Pearly King and Queen doing a medley of Chas & Dave songs

I don't think its to welcome the German fans ................. I think its more to get City fans in the mood around City Square. Most of the Germans will be in Piccadilly Gardens and then if the police have their way in the ground by about 6:30pm .

spot on!

Can they not organize a 'Battle of the Bands' against the Beswick Prize Band?

I see Paul Dickov and Michael Johnson (American 400/200 metres Olympic Champ) are on at City Square. I know there is no booze inside the ground. But will Summerbee's bar be open in City Square ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.