Oompah Band Wednesday night

bluesteve said:
I see Paul Dickov and Michael Johnson (American 400/200 metres Olympic Champ) are on at City Square. I know there is no booze inside the ground. But will Summerbee's bar be open in City Square ?

I'm keen to know this myself

Didsbury Dave said:
bluesteve said:
I see Paul Dickov and Michael Johnson (American 400/200 metres Olympic Champ) are on at City Square. I know there is no booze inside the ground. But will Summerbee's bar be open in City Square ?

I'm keen to know this myself

Didn't you once drink 3 pints at the same time, Dave? One using your mouth, one snorting through your nose and the other through your penis as you tea bagged the pint glass...in the Summerbee's bar? ;)

LongsightM13 said:
Wrong part of Germany, surely?
It's the equivalent of welcoming City with a Pearly King and Queen doing a medley of Chas & Dave songs

This :)
But it'll still be a fun atmosphere.

"Also, don’t forget to find the MasterCard hosts to get a scratch card to be in with a chance of winning the authentic referee red and yellow cards from the match."

MasterCard are really pushing the boat out with that prize. Why would anyone possibly want the referee's red and yellow cards?

black mamba said:
Yes , the band's a great idea , that should liven Eastlands up a treat .....

all we need now is a bit of that delightful German crumpet to serve the beer !

et70pk.jpg
2vrwu9f.jpg

ettoie.jpg

Oh dear god! I would smash the f@*k out of each and every one of them......

CTID1 said:
black mamba said:

et70pk.jpg
2vrwu9f.jpg

ettoie.jpg

Uefa insist you must wear a condom during penetration or you will be ejected from the stadium !!

trevorriley said:
CTID1 said:
black mamba said:

et70pk.jpg
2vrwu9f.jpg

ettoie.jpg

Uefa insist you must wear a condom during penetration or you will be ejaculating all over the stadium !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.