Oops, Didnt quite work out trying to be a Wag for her

who is she as I have not got a clue, and also she will only shag players who play in premier league. THAT TELLS ME WHAT SHE IS BUT NOT WHO SHE IS

It's a sad state of affairs when somebody is famous for the amount of benefits they've claimed and how much they've misused the NHS. The woman should be fired out of a cannon in to the sea. A wank stain on society but she isn't the only one.

C'mon fellas. Haven't we all used the "I'm a footballer" line.

I nearly got away with it by pretending to be a Stalybridge Celtic player prior to an FA Cup tie at Southport.

Was going well till this nurse I was dancing with suddenly clicked

"Why are you in a club at 12:30 the night before a game"

Injured said my mates just as I said suspended.

Promised her two tickets for the game. Still don't know to this day if she stood at the players entrance waiting

I think she's taking the piss and everyone is lapping it up, she's just got to think of something different and controversial every now and then, wind internet folks up and she gets paid probably more than most for interviews. Similar to that Katie Hopkins. Both playing the game very well and people are idiots for getting worked up over these type of people. Ignore her and that would crush her more than anything.

Got to be bullshit. Did she never notice his name on post, on his credit cards, driving license etc? Unless the guy was also called Curtis Davies?

the god Gerry Gow said:
C'mon fellas. Haven't we all used the "I'm a footballer" line.

I nearly got away with it by pretending to be a Stalybridge Celtic player prior to an FA Cup tie at Southport.

Was going well till this nurse I was dancing with suddenly clicked

"Why are you in a club at 12:30 the night before a game"

Injured said my mates just as I said suspended.

Promised her two tickets for the game. Still don't know to this day if she stood at the players entrance waiting
Yes, but were you waiting at the nurse's entrance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.