Open Golf 2019 - Portrush

I always think Tiger & Rory are the dippers & scum of golf. No matter how shit they are doing all the BBC can report is on them.

I can sort of understand it with Woods but Rory M has been very hot and cold in recent years yet all day they were running with him as the headline on the live reporting

It was all about Rory playing on the course he played as a youngster and knew so well. It is said he scored a 61 as a teenager, must have been off the junior/ladies tees judging by how he played it today.

Both him and Tiger will have the weekend off.

Loads of love for Rory in this thread hahaha

As a city fan and Northern Irish its a mixed bag for me. Hes very inconsistent tho and been a bit of a let down for locals. Clarke and Gmac holding up NI side of things tho.

Been up at the event yesterday and got corporate for Saturday and General for Sunday.

Must say the event has been fantastic and some set up by the R&A. The standard of golf has been brilliant and im tipping Lowry to go all the way!

Anyone who is into golf. Add Portrush to your bucket list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.