Open-top bus parade (Monday 23rd)

Pretty sure Jesus said yesterday his mrs was due to give birth today. Don’t know why Sterling not there though. Rumours of Madrid and spurs wanting him today.

Got to love Natalie Pike, remember her first being interviewed about City years ago, proper bitter and twisted City fan, like the rest of us, on tunnel cam when Balotelli scored that last minute pen against Spuds she was running around hugging people, proper blue and very bright.
Agree. It just occurred to me though does Jo Lake do any City media? She’s super smart.

Err, I wouldn’t really say it is haha. Kyle is the only English lad that looks like he can hold his drink
I didn't make it tonight but at the last parade walker and stones were the most pissed out of them all

I think I must be losing the plot. 99% sure I saw Raz early on, when on the bus. Definitely no Jesus though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.