Open-top bus parade (Monday 23rd)

As a City fan surely the obvious answer is to leave the pool game about 10 minutes early to try and catch the tail end of the parade
Captain of team always puts me on first and that's about 8-15pm. And parade will be over by then. I've been to most parades but I can't let the lads down tonight because one or two are on holiday, and me not turning up might mean we might not have enough players to compete, and if so we'd forfeit the points.

Captain of team always puts me on first and that's about 8-15pm. And parade will be over by then. I've been to most parades but I can't let the lads down tonight because one or two are on holiday, and me not turning up might mean we might not have enough players to compete, and if so we'd forfeit the points.
But don’t you always lose your frame?

Weird to have it the very next day. Later on in the week, around Wednesday would surely have been better, gives people chance to sort things out to get there and would ensure far greater numbers. Hopefully enough can get there at such short notice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.