Open-top bus parade (Monday 23rd)

It annoys me that it's planned last minute and for a Monday when we have a bank holiday coming up.
The players and coaches will more than likely want to get away on holiday or (for those from other countries) get home to see friends and family. Not realistic to expect them to hang around for a bank holiday weekend that’s 10 days away.

The players and coaches will more than likely want to get away on holiday or (for those from other countries) want to get home to see friends and family. Not realistic to expect them to hang around for a bank holiday weekend that’s 10 days away.
Haven't they all got internationals coming up as well?

Haven't they all got internationals coming up as well?
Correct. Nations League qualifiers are over the bank holiday weekend and the following midweek so all the more reason for the players to grab a quick break now. Not sure about the South Americans but they’ll very possibly have games then too.

Great timin in my eyes day after,ill be there with me kids clappin that fantastic team,4 in 5 is just unreal ,im absolutley buzzin today,and the fact we got haaland and alverez ,i already cant wait for next season,great times

The players and coaches will more than likely want to get away on holiday or (for those from other countries) get home to see friends and family. Not realistic to expect them to hang around for a bank holiday weekend that’s 10 days away.
It's also good to catch the mood straight after the event.

I think the buzz of winning the way we did it's the perfect time for a bus parade
The parades are always better when they are soon after the event. Also better on a working day when people can stay on after work to cheer the team. We have had fantastic turn-outs in the past. It is also an opportunity for those fans who can't afford tickets to turn out. You see lots of families and kids and it is always a great vibe. It's great for our title winning youth teams as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.