Open Training Session Tommorow

Considering this is about the fifth thread started on the open session in the last few days I am amazed at what short memories people have. This event got slaughtered last year for being un-fan friendly, lack of autographs, boring etc etc. I expect the same tomorrow after the event as well.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
I'm going with my two little ens..14 months and 3 weeks old!

I heard it was from 12.30 though

Can anyone confirm?
Doors open at 12:30, the actual session starts at 2:30.

when we went to the homecoming my little girl wanted the toilet every 5 minutes

Rushton121 said:
Can't go as i've been roped into babysitting my nephew (too young to take as well)

Doubt you'll get anything signed although they might do the usual shooting t-shirts into the stands and Moonbeam usually gives out free shit to some of the kids

not interested in moonbeam's free shit myself mate, but whatever floats your boat

Good reminder OP...I had forgotten all about this!
Usually take my little girl (13 month old) to a play group on a weds, however seeing as my baby loves anything todo with the blues.. I think it would be rude not to have a trip down!
Last one was a nice little afternoon out, however ended up getting pissed with feedthegoat lol....those were the days hey?

Open training day tomorrow...

...is it gonna be shown live on MCFC.com like last year? and what time does it start and finish? thankssssssss x

Re: Open training day tomorrow...

Not got a scoobies if it's on the OS. It's starts at 14:30. We're set for some isolated, very heavy, torrential showers in the south of the north west in late morning and early afternoon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.