Open Training Session Tommorow

lee-mcfc said:
would of gone down if i wasn't hungover but seeing that kun isn't there makes up for it in a way

Just got back from there, and was wondering why he was not there?

Kids ( 5&2) were really bored actually - not a particularly engaging training session, with most of the players stood near the 2 stands which weren't open

BringBackSwales said:
lee-mcfc said:
would of gone down if i wasn't hungover but seeing that kun isn't there makes up for it in a way

Kids ( 5&2) were really bored actually - not a particularly engaging training session, with most of the players stood near the 2 stands which weren't open

Same as, took the kids, the 9 year old was bored shitless, no inter action or anything with the fans, a lot of the work done in front of what I call the Kippax apart from Hart & Taylor, kids got a free ice cream, a lot left early, us included, highlight of the day was the female car park attendant having a screaming match with a motorist.

BringBackSwales said:
lee-mcfc said:

he's got a tummy bug probably from one of the two restaurants

Mancini didn't want it to be fun - he probably didn't even want it at all!

He wanted a serious session ahead of a serious game this weekend. Not saying whether that's right or wrong, but that's what he wanted.

i wish it was winter. i fooking hate it when its hot like this. i look like a rhubarb

bobmcfc said:
i wish it was winter. i fooking hate it when its hot like this. i look like a rhubarb

images

Took the family..bit of a let down really,kids where well bored.My girls wanted their face painted but they'd packed up and gone by 2:30 despite leaving a big queue of kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.