Opening ceremony

chesterbells said:
tommyhair said:
Watched again last night, looked awesome, music was great

Agreed!
Have a look for And I Will Kiss by Underworld on YouTube - its the 17 min track they composed for the event that was played out during the first part of the show. I think the Isles of Wonder cd/download will be a must buy. In fact trying to to download a 'no commentary' version of the show so I can just enjoy the soundtrack but not having much luck

Cheers for the shout on that, great piece,
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyOVnYsBCJU[/youtube]

I spent Saturday morning looking for this having heard it for the first time on Friday night, didn't know what it was called, really like it,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPZrRRKdUnU[/youtube]

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Am I led to believe that a bunch of London hating moaning old tarts actually enjoyed the opening ceremony

Only coz a northerner was in charge of it all.

Otherwise we would have had 3hrs of fucking chimney sweeps and pearly kings and queens.

1_barry_conlon said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Am I led to believe that a bunch of London hating moaning old tarts actually enjoyed the opening ceremony

Otherwise we would have had 3hrs of fucking chimney sweeps and pearly kings and queens.

That was my plan but Lord Coe bummed me until my head fell off and I didnt want to be involved anymore

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I thought it was brilliant,and said so at the time,so no moaning from this old tart.
I still don't like London though.

Just surprised me after all the moaning and hoping it would all fail.

I was truly inspired by the opening ceremony, the road race on Saturday and going to the village on Sunday to see how well we have done. Its amazing that we can actually do something not just right but brilliantly.
The opening ceremony was unreal

This is Bluemoon mate - you know the score.
Everything is shit,everyone is a ****,we won't win anything,and Lepracoons will blow up the stadium during the closing ceremony.

Speak for yourself. What disappoints me is the way in which you represent our greatest ever player and a tremendous horse in your username with indistinction.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
1_barry_conlon said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

That was my plan but Lord Coe bummed me until my head fell off and I didnt want to be involved anymore

I thought Sebastian would be more of a receiver than a transmitter?

Just goes to show eh?;-)

pauldominic said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Just surprised me after all the moaning and hoping it would all fail.

I was truly inspired by the opening ceremony, the road race on Saturday and going to the village on Sunday to see how well we have done. Its amazing that we can actually do something not just right but brilliantly.
The opening ceremony was unreal

This is Bluemoon mate - you know the score.
Everything is shit,everyone is a ****,we won't win anything,and Lepracoons will blow up the stadium during the closing ceremony.

Speak for yourself. What disappoints me is the way in which you represent our greatest ever player and a tremendous horse in your username with indistinction.

I was being ironic,you utter fool.
'Our' greatest ever player?
When did you last go to a fucking game?
Now take your meds and go bother your imaginary friend,you thread hijacking bellend.

I couldn't understand why they didn't do a mock of the battle of Agincourt, that would have gone down better?

The most downloaded track on the album is the one during the flame lighting:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVbHIfaeleA[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.