Opening ceremony

hnCS5.jpg

nimrod said:
sounds alright to me..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSbJ6nlr4WM[/youtube]

That isn't his performance from Friday night though, is it? No fuck up at the start, voice much stronger and I am pretty sure Linda was shown on this one in the minute I watched. Am I being Clarkied here or something?

Lancet Fluke said:
nimrod said:
sounds alright to me..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSbJ6nlr4WM[/youtube]

That isn't his performance from Friday night though, is it? No fuck up at the start, voice much stronger and I am pretty sure Linda was shown on this one in the minute I watched. Am I being Clarkied here or something?

haha no mate, I dont have any interest in the olympics or the ceremonies so I looked it up on you tube and that was what there was, it says its 2012 Olympics ceremony on the clip

tommyhair said:
Watched again last night, looked awesome, music was great

Agreed!
Have a look for And I Will Kiss by Underworld on YouTube - its the 17 min track they composed for the event that was played out during the first part of the show. I think the Isles of Wonder cd/download will be a must buy. In fact trying to to download a 'no commentary' version of the show so I can just enjoy the soundtrack but not having much luck

chesterbells said:
tommyhair said:
Watched again last night, looked awesome, music was great

Agreed!
Have a look for And I Will Kiss by Underworld on YouTube - its the 17 min track they composed for the event that was played out during the first part of the show. I think the Isles of Wonder cd/download will be a must buy. In fact trying to to download a 'no commentary' version of the show so I can just enjoy the soundtrack but not having much luck

The Underworld score was excellent.
They also kept looping a remix of 'Always Loved A Film' when the athletes were parading.
Great dance band.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Am I led to believe that a bunch of London hating moaning old tarts actually enjoyed the opening ceremony

I thought it was brilliant,and said so at the time,so no moaning from this old tart.
I still don't like London though.

Just surprised me after all the moaning and hoping it would all fail.

I was truly inspired by the opening ceremony, the road race on Saturday and going to the village on Sunday to see how well we have done. Its amazing that we can actually do something not just right but brilliantly.
The opening ceremony was unreal

BoyBlue_1985 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Am I led to believe that a bunch of London hating moaning old tarts actually enjoyed the opening ceremony

I thought it was brilliant,and said so at the time,so no moaning from this old tart.
I still don't like London though.

Just surprised me after all the moaning and hoping it would all fail.

I was truly inspired by the opening ceremony, the road race on Saturday and going to the village on Sunday to see how well we have done. Its amazing that we can actually do something not just right but brilliantly.
The opening ceremony was unreal

This is Bluemoon mate - you know the score.
Everything is shit,everyone is a ****,we won't win anything,and Lepracoons will blow up the stadium during the closing ceremony.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.