Opening mouth before brain engages

I once said to a lady, who worked in my team, that was waiting at the entrance door at home time, “ Have you no home to go to?”

She said she was waiting for (boy’s name).

“Is that your son?” I asked.

No, my boyfriend. I’m only twenty, was her rather curt reply! :)

Bit frosty the next day!

One valentine's day i was paying a bill at tameside town hall. The girl serving was fucking huge. Just then inter flora turn up with a bouquet of flowers. I asked who they were for ,me she said excitedly, i said "yeh right" seriously whose are they?
The look was just wonderful.

I was trying really hard on the manc trip to control myself but still managed to tell mrs barcon that i love her husband and later sniffed my arm pits and said i don't think my deodarent is going to last out,that wasa tame day ha

Was at a works conference at Bolton Wanderers ground late 2000's when they were struggling at the bottom of the PL.
Got in the lift with other folk i didn't know.
As the doors closed, the automatic voice said "going down"
"Yes you are!" I replied immediately and a couple of mutterings could be heard behind me. I didnt dare turn around!

I was trying really hard on the manc trip to control myself but still managed to tell mrs barcon that i love her husband and later sniffed my arm pits and said i don't think my deodarent is going to last out,that wasa tame day ha

Should have told me. We could of had a threesome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.