Operation One End

Yeah, i wasnt that bothered about it being tried out to see if it made any difference, but the fact is it probably made it worse. Bit disappointed really, but at least the idea will get binned now.

Ye we need banter... like we could have banter in fucking German FFS! The atmosphere tonight would have been the same, if not better than it would have been if they'd been plonked in the middle of the South Stand.

M22 Blue said:
You can't have a great atmosphere without any rival fans to vibe off.

And similarly you can make a fucking great atmosphere with the rival fans where they are e.g Hamburg.

Grounds like Anfield (Kop) and Old Trafford (Stetford End) are fucking morgues 90% of the time.

edit: Sorry miss read your post.

Would much rather the away fans be in 121 area. Then we will have one end and fans to 'vibe off. Also the whole south stand would be able to see the fatties.

Absolutely terrible; as someone else has said, worst atmosphere of the season. I thought everyone had gone home until the 62nd minute when suddenly there was a bit of noise!!

In fact I was making more noise than the South Stand all on my own!!

A cheer or two when we scored but nothing in between.

As for the "you can't have banter in German" comment. Come on, we manage it when we are in Germany so why not over here? And most of them speak English anyway!!

Sorry guys it just didn't work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.