Opportunities Like This Only Happen Once In A Blue Moon

Prestwich_Blue said:
Your face will be computer checked on arrival against those on the videos of smokers in the bogs or people in 109 who stand up. Then you'll be taken away in groups of 10 to be shot.

what slightly worries me about this post is that PB is well connected (and even worse I have been invited!)

I got it and I'm a middle aged sex god.

I have heard a rumour they're announcing the new muffin range to be sold at the ground, apparently a topless Gail Platt is making chip muffin in two mins flat.

BringBackSwales said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Your face will be computer checked on arrival against those on the videos of smokers in the bogs or people in 109 who stand up. Then you'll be taken away in groups of 10 to be shot.

what slightly worries me about this post is that PB is well connected (and even worse I have been invited!)
I'm joking of course.

I believe they're going to bludgeon people to death.

Invitation 16.10.13 - 10.00am?

"Opportunities like this happen once in a blue moon, you're invited"....(no other information)
Anyone else get an e-mail inviting them to this? Anyone got a clue what it's about?

Re: Invitation 16.10.13 - 10.00am?

Yeah I did.
No idea what it is, but I'm in work then so can't go whatever it is.

Re: Invitation 16.10.13 - 10.00am?

117 M34 said:
Yeah I did.
No idea what it is, but I'm in work then so can't go whatever it is.

Yes. Im surprised there's not at 12 page thread on it...

:)

Once on a life time

Might want people at the ground to witness the ticket office working properly, although once in a life time miight be pushing it. Unless your a galapagos turtle then you'll have seen the ticket office work once when we were at hyde road

Seems like a marketing thing to me - something which is going to generate income rather than some sort of giveaway.

What was that survey we did a few months ago, something to do with an enhanced membership that you pay more for with a few perks thrown in? It didn't interest me much and I told them so. They might be launching that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.