Opportunities Like This Only Happen Once In A Blue Moon

I think a lot of people are taking the 'invited to' part of it too seriously! Most likely an announcement to be made on the OS at that time. People don't really expect the club to hold some sort of event at 10am on a Wednesday do they?!

Pelly Greeny said:
I reckon its have your name somewhere in the new part of the stadium - on a plaque or some engraving/print on a wall perhaps.
That's already been done though. Stadium related I reckon

Bovril said:
Petetheblu said:
This is TERRIBLE, what ever it is I'm really really against it!!!!

Just wanted to be the first to moan......

I think that goes to me !! LOL

Well that's just gives something else to moan about...................Cheers pal ;>)

mansour's tow ropes said:
I think a lot of people are taking the 'invited to' part of it too seriously! Most likely an announcement to be made on the OS at that time. People don't really expect the club to hold some sort of event at 10am on a Wednesday do they?!
No. I'm thinking a press conference at 10 am

If City really wanted us to turn up, they'd do it at a weekend or after work. It's just to create a buzz.

The Website and Social Media dept are very good at what they do.

Oohvonkyvonky said:
de niro said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
this will be about the stadium expansion and new seaseon tickets

bingo

Bingo at 10am on a Wednesday morning - I'll be there!

I think it is a PR stunt to overtake Witherspoons !! City square open and £2 a pint, Jamie F$*king Oliver Breakfast with a pint £3.50 you heard it here first !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.