Opportunities Like This Only Happen Once In A Blue Moon

My source tells me that the National Bread Council are making a definitive decision on Muffin or Barm

Either that or the club are announcing that we haven't signed Isco

Are they paying for flights to attend whilst they are in such a generous mood. I'm told they're making a movie so all invitees will be extras so to speak! A recreation of the last few minutes of our title winning season saying as so many lightweights had left the building.

B\connellblue said:
Are they paying for flights to attend whilst they are in such a generous mood. I'm told they're making a movie so all invitees will be extras so to speak! A recreation of the last few minutes of our title winning season saying as so many lightweights had left the building.

warning this movie contains strong jubilation and a single instance of pitch invasion not suitable for lightweights of any age

I heard they are announcing a new chicken balti pie and want us all to try it. It better not have fucking sultanas in it

Blue Note said:
Why would they invite us all the stadium just to tell us of an expansion?

Are we invited to the stadium what are we going to do when we all take the day off and turn up to a locked deserted stadium?

if they had emailed us with:

Hello, could you please come to the stadium on a non-matchday, early morning on a Wednesday (when you should be in work) to listen to us waffle on about how we're expanding the stadium, not moving away fans, no introduction of Safe Standing and definitely no dedicated area for Singers.

They'd get about 20 people turning up.

However, wording how they have with an "opportunity" and a little tease with the silhouette has generated a 26page topic on BM and many people saying they are turning up,with some even booking flights over.

Blue Note said:
Why would they invite us all the stadium just to tell us of an expansion?
If it was an actual invitation, i'm pretty sure they'd have provided details! It's just a bit of PR, not a physical invite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.