Opportunities Like This Only Happen Once In A Blue Moon

strongbowholic said:
***Stop Press***

Sheikh Mansour has called me back. He told me I'm not invited because I'm a ****.

Oh well, at least he had the decency to get back to me. Result!

Why trouble the Sheikh, we could have told you that !

Blue Mist said:
strongbowholic said:
***Stop Press***

Sheikh Mansour has called me back. He told me I'm not invited because I'm a ****.

Oh well, at least he had the decency to get back to me. Result!

Why trouble the Sheikh, we could have told you that !
I needed to hear it from the top man otherwise it would have been mere speculation on your part :))

Stadium expansion - the roof of the silhouette is more level than it is now - it should be curving down by the time it gets to the spirals.

18796A_03.jpg

What's in it for me if I turn up? Surely they can tell me about expansion via email or am I in for a treat.

jimbopm said:
My best guess is that they will unveil their final plans to expand the stadium live at the ground, starting with the south stand. I also think that attendees will be given the chance to be the first to sign up for the £299 season tickets they have been proposing.

Another thought would be that they are going to re-name one of the stands and possibly ask for the invitees to decide it? If this was the case and you are going please pick Bert Trautmann!

Stadium expansion and renaming of a stand is a great shout! That would be brilliant to have that option. The Trautmann stand would be perfect.

xmusampa said:
What's in it for me if I turn up? Surely they can tell me about expansion via email or am I in for a treat.

If it's stadium expansion - it's a strange wording
"opportunities like this"
So the opportunity is to hear about the expansion?

Have we whittled the invite criteria down yet? Superbia, Platinum, or are the riff raff also included?

GaudinoMotors said:
Have we whittled the invite criteria down yet? Superbia, Platinum, or are the riff raff also included?

I'm value gold scum and I've got an invite.

Doesn't look like they're very fussy

tidyman said:
GaudinoMotors said:

I'm value gold scum and I've got an invite.

Doesn't look like they're very fussy

I'm just Blue Member scum and Iv'e got one, Criterea seems to be anybody that uses bluemoon, we're all doomed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.