Opportunities Like This Only Happen Once In A Blue Moon

So they want a ton to reserve a season ticket in three years, that you're guarenteed to be able to buy anyway?

tidyman said:
So they want a ton to reserve a season ticket in three years, that you're guarenteed to be able to buy anyway?
You can pay £25 in 4 instalments at( no extra cost) I think ..

seems a bit silly. Why would I have to put a 100 quid deposit down for a season ticket I will probs be gauranteed of getting.

I thought it was gonna cheap aswell./

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
seems a bit silly. Why would I have to put a 100 quid deposit down for a season ticket I will probs be gauranteed of getting.

Don't think you are guaranteed a £299 ticket , seems like its first come served first , so if you want the chance of the cheapist ticket - waiting list and deposit req ??

sky tot said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

Don't think you are guaranteed a £299 ticket , seems like its first come served first , so if you want the chance of the cheapist ticket - waiting list and deposit req ??

its not really 299 quid then and its only a limited number ie value gold ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.