Opposition view: Arsenal

LFC-Fans said:
As someone who doesn't post a lot on this forum, you guys tend to rant a lot about other fans

But then when the opposition view comes along you're all like "You know, I've always liked so and so fans"
(I hope that didn't come across as an insult, it was just a insight)
I liked it though, when our one came about you guys were full of praise for us.

We are like Candles in the wind you see..!

Nice see GDM has thrown his considerable weight into the debate and tore the Tarquins a new one.

Good to get the Arsenal perspective. Think their defence is there to be got at tomorrow though, even they know it!

I love it when Matty gets angry. Its like watching an episode of QI when Stephen Fry goes off on one.

Arsenal, much like Liverpool, play for the win, which makes for a very enjoyable game. Arguably, it costs them over the course of a season, but it's to be applauded.

City are very used to dominating, and few teams have our passing ability, especially at speed, but Arsenal do. They are more than capable of undoing us if we aren't at our game. We say in the 6-3 game last season that they can score on the break, but fortunately we took most of our chances against them and won out.

I think the key message is that we can't afford to miss our chances. If we take them, we should be ok, but I'm sure they will put a couple past us.

I'm going for 3-3

LFC-Fans said:
As someone who doesn't post a lot on this forum, you guys tend to rant a lot about other fans

But then when the opposition view comes along you're all like "You know, I've always liked so and so fans"
(I hope that didn't come across as an insult, it was just a insight)
I liked it though, when our one came about you guys were full of praise for us.

Nah, you're wrong there, fella with your lazy generalisation. If an oppo fan acts like an @rse he gets what he deserves. Otherwise they get the credit they deserve. Simple. I liked the way your club went about things in the 70s and 80s and most Liverpool fans I met (the ones who weren't attacking our coaches and trains) were sound in my experience. Now there are too many - but certainly not all - with an arrogant sense of entitlement that matches many ManUre and Arsenil supporters. But let's not categorise everybody eh? Especially when you're guest on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.