Opposition view: Arsenal

stony said:
That David brooks fella in the comments section seems a nice lad.

I know it's tongue in cheek blue.. But what a total wanker.. !!
I'd like to know his views on debt in a club..!!
Madrid
Barca
Trafford wankers.. All that shit about their youth..1 bad season and they couldn't get the fucking cheque book out quick enough..

Thanks joe said:
stony said:

Madrid
Barca
Trafford wankers.. All that shit about their youth..1 bad season and they couldn't get the fucking cheque book out quick enough..

David Brooks Quote;
"Arsenal V United Arab Emirates FC should be a good and close game despite the hundreds of millions mancity have used to buy titles otherwise known as financial doping. When the sheik has finished playing with his toy and kicks it out of the pram, UAE FC will go back to being mancity and mid table mediocrity with the odd trip to the championship"

Are these the same "Emirates" that have a £150 Million deal to put "Emirates" on the front of his team's shirts?

It's funny watching old cartel like Arsenal get their panties in a wad over Man City. It's like when in college football in America a new school starts to do well the old guard big schools cry foul for the same crap they've done for decades. Please.

Number13 said:
Thanks joe said:
stony said:

Madrid
Barca

David Brooks Quote;
"Arsenal V United Arab Emirates FC should be a good and close game despite the hundreds of millions mancity have used to buy titles otherwise known as financial doping. When the sheik has finished playing with his toy and kicks it out of the pram, UAE FC will go back to being mancity and mid table mediocrity with the odd trip to the championship"

Are these the same "Emirates" that have a £150 Million deal to put "Emirates" on the front of his team's shirts?

And don't forget the fucking stadium too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.