Opposition view: Everton

I honestly think todays game is a pivotal one for season 12/13 for Manchester City. It certainly was last year.

Ironically, it was Balotelli and Milner that got the goals that day...our 2 goalscorers from the victory against Wigan 3 days ago.

We need them pumped from the go and our City crew need to be full guns blazing. Everton supporters are passionate like us and they're persistent too...they're the bulldog that does not let go of the bone...their manager David Moyes has defined that club and made it his own over the last decade purely through his own attitude and his own character.

This is a 3 points we must obtain regardless of what the scum neighbours do across the road...who cares about them? yes we used to laugh when times were tough and those United scum used to laugh...and they used to ridicule and give us a serve with maximum smug, didn't they?

NOT ANYMORE

Manchester City are better than Manchester United right now, and we know it, the world knows it and we've got the evidence that matters most to prove it and shove it in their faces.

Time to smash the opposition City...and hey, if you can smash Everton for 6 in the process...that would be brilliant stuff....after all, we know you're capable.

THIS IS HOW IT FEELS TO BE CITEEEH!
THIS IS HOW IT FEELS TO BE SMALL!
YOU SIGN PHIL JONES WE SIGN KUN AGUERO! KUN AGUERO!! KUN AGUERO!!!

UNITED MAY HAVE 19 TITLES!
CITY FANS ARE HAPPY WITH 3!
NINETEEN TAKE THREE EQUALS KUN AGUERO! KUN AGUERO!! KUN AGUERO!!!

CITEH! CITEH! THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!
CITEH! CITEH! THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!

eternalskyblue signing out....CTID

shackattack said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
That wasn't written by any Evertonian I know, especially the bit about Lescott (even though he's right mind; Moyes behaved like a fucking toddler over that deal and sparked 4 years worth of bitterness)! There's no way your average Evertonian would slag off a manager who's worked miracles for them on a shoestring budget, not to mention criticising Jagielka who's quality
jagielka - quality ? watch his diagonal hoofs week in and week out and tell me that one again.
what miracles has moyes worked? he get's 75 k a week and plucks the odd gem from the championship. maybe i am not your average evertonian i guess. maybe i am deluded and expect more.

My apologies for doubting your Everton credentials mate. It's just that I lived on Murkeyside for the better part of the whole of the 1980's, have still got several Evertonian mates, and yours was the first time I've ever heard any of them slate Jagielka, Fellaini and Gollum.

Like many others on here, I've developed a severe dislike for Everton since our takeover....and not just cos they keep beating us! More to do with the bitterness Moyes helped stoke up over Lescott, and the endless digs about their fabulous "istree" on this forum and other media outlets. I wouldn't mind but the post war trophy count is actually 8 each I think (1 x ECWC, 2 x PL, 3 x FA Cup, 2 x LC...vs...1 x ECWC, 4 x PL, 3 x FA Cup). Still hope Everton finish 4th though, if only cos Arsenal and Spurs have been even more consumed with spite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.