Opposition view: Hull City

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
The more I read this shit from opposing fans the more I'm starting to think fuck em maybe FFP should stand.

Ultimately we support City and only City. Fans like Hull's deserve no sympathy from us.

He might just be a Chelski fan you never know.

Speaks very highly of them, much much more than his own which is suspect. And he didn't know HC's owner was from egypt? I call the bluff

It's possible. I must admit I hadn't thought of it but a lot of them have "second clubs" so you could be right .

Personally I doubt it but if you're right he's an even bigger hypocrite than I thought.

Jesus Christ!

They're not at all bitter, are they?

And I'm Glad to see that their perception of City - Manchester City that is - is spot on.

Yeah, right.

Twats of the highest order.

Horrible place, the land that time gave up on, makes petro chemical nightmare that is Middlesboro look like Narnia, strange people.

hullfan said:
I'm not jealous of you, just as I'm not jealous of your big brothers (okay, that was wumming), but honestly, I'd rather see a smaller less successful club like yourself have some glory rather than the usual suspects every season. Would be far more entertaining if more clubs could break into the Champions League places. I don't support Hull City to win titles (we would be a poor choice...), football is about much more than that for me.

iu

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
hullfan said:
I'd rather see a smaller less successful club like yourself have some glory rather than the usual suspects every season. Would be far more entertaining if more clubs could break into the Champions League places..

Okay putting to one side 84,569 reasons why we aren't a small club I take it that you are totally opposed to FFP as it nullifies any chance
of a club like Hull breaking into the Champions League? I take it that you accept that the self appointed "Big 5" Man U, Liverpool,
Arsenal. Everton & Spurs were the clubs who "ruined football" by firstly keeping all the home gate receipts and then forcing the rest of
the First Division to break away from the Football League? I take it that you accept that the G14 is a cartel and that AC Milan wanting
wild card entry to the CL for less successful teams "with history" is totally against the ethos of sporting competition?

Never called you a small club, I said smaller. You are a smaller club than the likes of Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal. You're a much bigger club than us and Crystal Palace. These are facts.

I was genuinely glad to see fans less used to success like yourselves break the monopoly that had developed.

No, I don't blame Manchester City for anything. If anyone actually read what I'd said they'd know that. Nor do I blame the four clubs you named.

hullfan said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
hullfan said:
I'd rather see a smaller less successful club like yourself have some glory rather than the usual suspects every season. Would be far more entertaining if more clubs could break into the Champions League places..

Okay putting to one side 84,569 reasons why we aren't a small club I take it that you are totally opposed to FFP as it nullifies any chance
of a club like Hull breaking into the Champions League? I take it that you accept that the self appointed "Big 5" Man U, Liverpool,
Arsenal. Everton & Spurs were the clubs who "ruined football" by firstly keeping all the home gate receipts and then forcing the rest of
the First Division to break away from the Football League? I take it that you accept that the G14 is a cartel and that AC Milan wanting
wild card entry to the CL for less successful teams "with history" is totally against the ethos of sporting competition?

Never called you a small club, I said smaller. You are a smaller club than the likes of Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal. You're a much bigger club than us and Crystal Palace. These are facts.

I was genuinely glad to see fans less used to success like yourselves break the monopoly that had developed.

No, I don't blame Manchester City for anything. If anyone actually read what I'd said they'd know that. Nor do I blame the four clubs you named.

By insinuation, you implied we started supporting City for glory, you do realise we have the longest serving fans in the country, right? That's from a recent survey.

Before you start talking shite, get your fucking facts right you moron.

Bilboblue said:
hullfan said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:

By insinuation, you implied we started supporting City for glory, you do realise we have the longest serving fans in the country, right? That's from a recent survey.

I never implied anything, what I said was very clear. I described you as a "smaller, less successful side" than the previous established top four.

Never insinuated such a thing, you're paranoid. I'm sure you have plenty of glory supporters, as every club does when they experience success. Whether you or anyone is one I have no idea.

Slander is the tool of the loser, to quote a great man.

hullfan said:
Bilboblue said:
hullfan said:

I never implied anything, what I said was very clear. I described you as a "smaller, less successful side" than the previous established top four.

Never insinuated such a thing, you're paranoid. I'm sure you have plenty of glory supporters, as every club does when they experience success. Whether you or anyone is one I have no idea.

hullfan wrote:I'm not jealous of you, just as I'm not jealous of your big brothers (okay, that was wumming), but honestly, I'd rather see a smaller less successful club like yourself have some glory rather than the usual suspects every season. Would be far more entertaining if more clubs could break into the Champions League places. I don't support Hull City to win titles (we would be a poor choice...), football is about much more than that for me.

There's your insinuation you little toad.

You can stick your opinion where the sun does tend not to go.

Face facts, YOUR team wouldn't be where it is without allams money just as much as we wouldn't be as high up without Mansour, difference is, we were in the Premier League before the takeover.

As this arse has admitted wumming, is it not about time he was fked off?

hullfan said:

Actually anything posted here forms a permanent record and is therefore potentially libel not slander.

Putting that to one side you don't blame the "Big 5" (forget "little" Chelsea they weren't part of it and neither were "little" City)
for what's happened to English football over the past two decades? I certainly do.

There are other genuinely big clubs: Newcastle, Sunderland, Aston Villa, who are being deprived of
their chance of competing and doing what we have done by the way football is currently structured.
I've no sympathy for Everton or Spurs since they were part of the original cartel.

You've not been as vitriolic as others on the forum that's been quoted but surely you can see why we get pissed off
when we are blamed for all that's wrong with modern football? If it hadn't been for external investment City, Chelsea
and Blackburn would never have won the Premier League. Last year Liverpool would have broken the duopoly of
United & Arsenal and been the third winner after 22 years,

The whole set up of the Champions League only makes matters worse. In fact much worse with it's corrupt seeding.

None of this is our doing. We won the lottery, we admit it, why can't others even buy a ticket?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.