Opposition view: Liverpool

Ric

Administrator
Ahead of Sunday’s encounter, Bluemoon caught up with David Wilson from the liverpoolfc-blog.com to get the lowdown on the opposition:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2012/08/23/opposition-view-liverpool-3/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/ind ... verpool-3/</a>

Reading that was the first time I realised Agger is banned for the game on Sunday im extremely confident of a positive result now, as for his view he wasnt as bitter as I thought he may have been, kudos Ric for managing to find a non bitter Liverpool fan.

They were fuck all until the mid-60's. We won the FA Cup 60 years before they did and a European trophy 2 years before them. To put it the other way round, how long is it before you're not a "big club" anymore? A season in the Championship would bring the deluded idiots down to earth with a big bump.

This bit also made me laugh:
Liverpool are struggling to adapt to Rodgers’s style of play.

Liverpool are struggling to play football full stop. I'll be seriously annoyed if we don't beat that shower of shite on Sunday.

Arrogant twat. City are a big club just like Newcastle or Spurs or many others are big clubs. I suppose the only "big clubs" are Liverpool, Arsenal and the rags? Also, he says that their finishing is their achilles heel citing Suarez as an example whilst saying that Suarez proved how good a player he is last season.
Just what I'd expect from one of those thieving layabouts.

I think they are still dreaming about the SKY Top 4 days. Which seem to be long gone now. Even Everton has over taken them with a fraction of the budget that Liverpool have invested into there team.

What an arrogant tw@t. Really want to stuff them Sunday anyway...

“big club” ? Who is this numpty to say who is a “big club” ? You’ll never walk alone…You’ll never win anything more like…

By the trophy measure Liverpool are no longer a "big club"...1 League Cup in how many years?

If we are talking about size of support, yes they are...

Yet also Sunderland are a "big club", Everton are a "big club", so are Villa and Leeds and Sheff Wed etc etc…

Put it this way, there's more likelihood of Sheff Wed winning a trophy than Liverpool in the next 5 years...Mark my words.

Relegation would do Liverpool and their fans a power of good. Bring it on.

scouse hypocrite they were a lower league side till Littlewoods bought them success

shame the pools money dried up eh la?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.