Opposition view: Liverpool

baildon blue said:
cheddar404 said:
Deluded wankers. I hate them almost as much as I hate united and that's a lot.
Agreed cheesy but i also put leeds into that collection of clubs

I must admit, I'm not that arsed about Leeds. There's only really United and Liverpool I hate although I don't like Spurs and now Arsenal are testing my patience too.

The only reason Liverpool fans aren't renowned for being bigger gobshites than rags is because there was no internet in the days they were very successful, if you went on holiday in North Wales in the 70's and 80's you'll know they couldn't wait to tell you about how good they were blah blah blah and were every bit as 'gobshitey' as the current day rags.

As far as the article goes, it's fair enough mostly, obviously a younger (than myself that is) fan who doesn't see our history and standing in the game beyond 30 years ago.

Dirty Harry said:
The only reason Liverpool fans aren't renowned for being bigger gobshites than rags is because there was no internet in the days they were very successful, if you went on holiday in North Wales in the 70's and 80's you'll know they couldn't wait to tell you about how good they were blah blah blah and were every bit as 'gobshitey' as the current day rags.

As far as the article goes, it's fair enough mostly, obviously a younger (than myself that is) fan who doesn't see our history and standing in the game beyond 30 years ago.
Yes u are right mate.When i went to school nearly all the kids in yorkshire supported liverpool not leeds or man united .Now its all man united

cheddar404 said:
Arrogant twat. City are a big club just like Newcastle or Spurs or many others are big clubs. I suppose the only "big clubs" are Liverpool, Arsenal and the rags? Also, he says that their finishing is their achilles heel citing Suarez as an example whilst saying that Suarez proved how good a player he is last season.
Just what I'd expect from one of those thieving layabouts.

^ sums my thoughts up entirely.

The sooner liverpool realise they are no longer an important club the better for everyone.

Prestwich_Blue said:
leighton said:
I think they are still dreaming about the SKY Top 4 days.
They are. Look at this gem from RAWK:

Stuart Downing is not a bad player. However, he is not a great player. He belongs at a mid table club, not one with ambition.
Erm - he is at a mid-table club.

In all fairness, the one thing you cannot accuse Liverpool and their fans of lacking is ambition.

To the point of parody.

protest_banners.jpg

Everything else said,didn't really mind L'pool but they do Hypocrisy very well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.