Opposition view: Liverpool

A little too optimistic on where they will finish.

Given their remaining games and poor away record ( touch wood ) I cannot see two of Arsenal , Chelsea and Spurs dropping 7 points Liverpool from here on in and I haven't included Everton or Swansea yet either.

Currently they are closer to Newcastle than they are to Chelsea and thats a more realistic picture of where they are at and where they will finish.

You rarely finish in a top four spot if you fail to beat anybody in the top half of the table.

mancity1 said:

Given their remaining games and poor away record ( touch wood ) I cannot see two of Arsenal , Chelsea and Spurs dropping 7 points Liverpool from here on in and I haven't included Everton or Swansea yet either.

Currently they are closer to Newcastle than they are to Chelsea and thats a more realistic picture of where they are at and where they will finish.

You rarely finish in a top four spot if you fail to beat anybody in the top half of the table.

That'l be a Liverpool win then you jinxing ****

peoffrey said:
The concept of banter has gone over heads today. Liverpool have a huge number of fans coming over from North Wales or beyond for the matches. Everton are the Club of the people in that City at the wrong end of the M62.

Are you suggesting Hull is the right end of the M62?

mancity1 said:

Conversely you could look at it like this...

After tomorrow we will have played away at all of the top eleven teams (not including ourselves for obvious reasons). We'd have played you, Utd and Arsenal twice. Chelsea, Everton and Spurs have to come to Anfield. Everton's run in on the other hand is fucking well tough. I expect we'll finish above them, but below the North London clubs.

Merseyside Red said:
mancity1 said:

Conversely you could look at it like this...

After tomorrow we will have played away at all of the top eleven teams (not including ourselves for obvious reasons). We'd have played you, Utd and Arsenal twice. Chelsea, Everton and Spurs have to come to Anfield. Everton's run in on the other hand is fucking well tough. I expect we'll finish above them, but below the North London clubs.
Liverpool have a chance of the 4th spot if you get a result tomorrow. I think you are as good as Arsenal and Spurs but your awful start has made it a catch-up game which maybe just beyond you.

I would like to think we will win this game 3-0.Let have a good win tommorow.Bluemoon

Just to clarify I can assure you I'm not Welsh! I was born & raised in Liverpool, still live here too!

Liverpool have looked decent of late but I think it's to late for them to make top 4. Top 6 will be hard for them to get as well can see them 7th at best. Couple of decent defenders and another 20+ goals a season striker and next year they can fight for 4th place. Really do think it'll be a tough game today Liverpool will raise their game and come at us keeping Suarez quiet is priority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.