Opposition view: Liverpool

We need to play nasri, rodders and sinclair today. Zaba needs rest as seen in recent games.

Never thought id say his but we ain't missing yaya...... As garcia is ruling the pitch.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
A balanced view which is nice. I know a lot of pool fans and 99% of them are level headed like this guy.

I agree they will play 451, but i think we might only draw this one....hope i'm wrong.

2-2.

ok the didn't play 451...

StevenLFC said:
Ovo said:
Stopped reading when he compared Johnson to Pablo.

Didn't compare them at all! I just said I rate that them both highly.

Johnson is the Superior attacker but is more suspect at the back(even though hes way better at defending then he was at Portsmouth) . Zab is the far superior defender but at the same time he has a nack of being in the right place at the right time. Both equally good in there own way.

Billy Blue Bollox said:
We need to play nasri, rodders and sinclair today. Zaba needs rest as seen in recent games.

Never thought id say his but we ain't missing yaya...... As garcia is ruling the pitch.

Not one part of this isn't utter bollox
Well done

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Billy Blue Bollox said:

Not one part of this isn't utter bollox
Well done
I'm not entirely 'Billy Blue Bollox' is quite as blue as his name suggests.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
waspish said:
StevenLFC said:
Didn't compare them at all! I just said I rate that them both highly.

Best side I've seen at city this season and a getting a point was a good point
Apart from Dortmund, you are correct.

They did have more of the ball in our final third and passed and moved forward far better than we did for large parts of the game but outside Sturridge's late effort and of course the two strikes from distance that found the net Hart had little to do.

Dortmund on the other hand cut us open time and again and a little luck and good keeping from Joe kept us from being embarrassed at home.

If Liverpool had to play Dortmund in a best of five next week only similar circumstances would prevent a very one sided set of matches but of course Dortmund would do the same to us as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.