Opposition view: Manchester United

Kun Aguero said:
Who are your key players?

It's difficult to look past the front two of RVP and Rooney. There's practically 60+ goals guaranteed between them, something that I don't think any of the other teams have in the league.

Wow, how many league goals did they 2 get combined last year? couldn't have been 40 goals never mind 60 +.

Your first choice back 4 is the strongest in the league along with United's, but as we've seen in the games against Palace and Stoke

Did we beat Palace?

Couldn't he mean including assists from those players too?

the cnut mentioned what it would do to their self-belief if they won, but forgot to mention what it will do to it if they lose, smug prick<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:16 pm --<br /><br />
BringBackSwales said:
the cnut mentioned what it would do to their self-belief if they won, but forgot to mention what it will do to it if they lose, smug prick

and he forgot to include howard webb in his starting line up

they should turn those lights off

glazers won't be happy with the leccy bill

uswitch could save them a few quid

BringBackSwales said:
the cnut mentioned what it would do to their self-belief if they won, but forgot to mention what it will do to it if they lose, smug prick

-- Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:16 pm --

BringBackSwales said:

and he forgot to include howard webb in his starting line up

Ha, he wasn't obliged to cover every eventuality. Fair enough if you disagree with what he says, but some of the abuse is a bit over the top. An opposition fan having different views, who'd have thought it...<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:25 am --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
Best squad they've ever had? So Nani is better than Ronaldo? Carrick better than that **** Keane? Welbeck better than Tevez? Evans better than Stam?

Must have been written by a blue taking the piss.

I think he was talking about squad, rather than starting XI.

Moorsey 2002 said:
Aguero after his training session with Usain Bolt said :

"He is not good enough to play for city but I think he would have a good chance of getting into the united team"

Haha, hopefully he gives them more shit on Sunday.
Like_1.jpg

'This is genuinely the strongest squad of players we've probably ever had.'

with reference to the credibility of the poster I reckon we should just let this speak for itself....

A very fair assessment of his team and one, without hindsight, that we all might of agreed with. (Apart from the Midfield bit obviously).

They are still a very good team, with goalscorers and a strong defence.

I would like one of us to do one of these as a bit of fun, and I bet we wouldn't be so fair about their players.

Ric said:
On the site now:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/News/Article.aspx?id=406" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/News/Article.aspx?id=406</a>

Many thanks to Mo Naeem for taking the time to answer the questions.

Ric when you are having that chat with the OP you may want to mention he might want to have a rethink about his post, FPMSL, best squad in the league, best centre backs in the league, LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.