Opposition view: Manchester United

TGR said:
So what do we really expect the Rag boy to say?
Moyes is their 5th or 6th choice and the vast majority of the scum fans are underwhelmed?
Their strikers got lucky last season and thats the only reason they won the league?
The activity in the last transfer window was truly spectacular and all of the fans are 120% happy?
The mid-field is the worst since Tommy Docherty's time?
City are now our worst nightmare come true and the GPC ducked out just at the right time?
They will lose on Sunday 6-1 again?

Yeah, what's wrong with that?

Hung said:
There's a lot of typical pre derby nerves showing in this thread. Utd beat Leverkusen, conceding 2 goals at home along the way and suddenly they're a team to be feared again. It's bollocks. By all accounts they were shite against Palace, They lost against an enthusiastic but distinctly average Liverpool side and they drew against Chelsea who lost at home last night to a Swiss outfit.

I fully expect us to bring the 'A' game to Sunday's match, with Yaya being totally up for it and bossing the midfield, Segio ripping Ferdinands' keck's off, Negredo bullying Vidic and Fernandinho justifying his price tag. I also expect Silva (if fit) to take the piss and Jesus to rip them a new one.

We'll outplay, out sing and out fight the red c**ts.

3-1 to the blue shirted heroes.

Fuckin Amen to that brother...

southstand117 said:
Hung said:
There's a lot of typical pre derby nerves showing in this thread. Utd beat Leverkusen, conceding 2 goals at home along the way and suddenly they're a team to be feared again. It's bollocks. By all accounts they were shite against Palace, They lost against an enthusiastic but distinctly average Liverpool side and they drew against Chelsea who lost at home last night to a Swiss outfit.

I fully expect us to bring the 'A' game to Sunday's match, with Yaya being totally up for it and bossing the midfield, Segio ripping Ferdinands' keck's off, Negredo bullying Vidic and Fernandinho justifying his price tag. I also expect Silva (if fit) to take the piss and Jesus to rip them a new one.

Cheered me up no end..Come on City ........

nellyonthewing said:
southstand117 said:
Hung said:

Cheered me up no end..Come on City ........

me to,

i'm going for a 2-1 win for manchester's one and only football club.

the way we have started anything can happen

and then anything can happen in a derby anyway

both sides won't want to lose

1-1 might just be right

6 -1 again though hopefully

A really good thought out response, from a true football fan. I don't see what the problem is.

Rags are so arrogant they have probably not considered that we beat them on Sunday and the dippers turn them over also at the swamp on Wednesday then we are talking CRISIS.
It could happen, what are the odds?

i'm looking forward to it for once actually.

it's a brilliant chance to send the rags into turmoil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.