Opposition view: Newcastle United

NipHolmes said:
Kun Aguero said:
Does her really think people have never heard of Santo or Sissoko?

Sissoko was on hsi way to Everton in the summer apparently. His contract was ending and Newcastle stole the march on the player.

Santo, I assume you mean Santon? If so he was known by the footballing world after playing at Inter, just like Coutinho before he went to Liverpool.

Aye I was meaning santon, the question was "Are there any rising stars in the squad that we might not have heard of?" Santon's quality and if you've never heard of him then it says more about you, the same with Sissoko, it would be like a Stoke player saying Begovic because he's not in his 30's.

P.S if Richards doesn't overcome his injuries I'd love Santon and Zaba fighting it out for the right back spot.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Are they bringing there normal 1500, best supporters my arse.
Amusing because quite often I see people bigging up our support yet we sent back 900 tickets for Arsenal. We are charging around £50 a ticket for away fans these days I cant blame them for staying away, good on them

ell said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Amusing because quite often I see people bigging up our support yet we sent back 900 tickets for Arsenal. We are charging around £50 a ticket for away fans these days I cant blame them for staying away, good on them

still £12 cheaper and we are champions not 3rd oplace and trophyless for 7 seasons ;)

NipHolmes said:
ell said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

still £12 cheaper and we are champions not 3rd oplace and trophyless for 7 seasons ;)

£50 is a joke mate. Besides your right we are champions yet we still couldnt sell out a lot of similar priced games this season Chelsea, QPR both smaller allocations and spurs has been on blue cards for 2 days now.

Football on the whole is a joke price wise very harsh to have a pop at the Newcastle fans

ell said:
NipHolmes said:
ell said:

£50 is a joke mate. Besides your right we are champions yet we still couldnt sell out a lot of similar priced games this season Chelsea, QPR both smaller allocations and spurs has been on blue cards for 2 days now.

Football on the whole is a joke price wise very harsh to have a pop at the Newcastle fans

Football is on the whole a joke as you say, it has been for years.

There is however a stark contrast between us and Arsenal though. One team is fielding genuine world class players like Kompany, Yaya, Silva, Aguero and Tevez and is champion of the league. The other team has basically Wilshere + others and costs £12 more. That quite frankly is a rip off and they want buggering with a hot poker.

IMO Football should have a cap of no more than £30 a ticket right across the board. There is no reason why clubs should charge more than this when they get so much from TV and other revenues. Heck I'd happyily sell Sinclair and use the proceeds to fund cheaper seating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.