Opposition view: Newcastle United

Ric

Administrator
On the site now:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/News/Article.aspx?id=374" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/News/Article.aspx?id=374</a>

Thanks to Ed from <a class="postlink" href="http://www.nufcblog.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nufcblog.com</a> for taking the time to answer the questions.

What is your perception of City as a club?

The best team money can buy. Along with Chelsea, QPR (to an extent), PSG, Monaco and a few Russian clubs - City are an example of Billionaire owners coming in and spending hundreds of millions of pounds on players, with seemingly no restrictions at all - there seems something wrong with that. Hopefully the UEFA Financial Fair Play Rules will put a stop to that kind of outlandish spending - but I'm not convinced it will.
Yawn.

Good job for him Ashley didn't spend any money at Newcastle then!

And he misspelt 'defence'.

Other than that he didn't seem to have anything too interesting to say, there have been far better interviews.

If he'd been given more time, I dare say he'd be saying Yaya's on £300k a week.

more lazy than useless said:

The best team money can buy. Along with Chelsea, QPR (to an extent), PSG, Monaco and a few Russian clubs - City are an example of Billionaire owners coming in and spending hundreds of millions of pounds on players, with seemingly no restrictions at all - there seems something wrong with that. Hopefully the UEFA Financial Fair Play Rules will put a stop to that kind of outlandish spending - but I'm not convinced it will.
Yawn.

Other than that he didn't seem to have anything too interesting to say, there have been far better interviews.

Yawn indeed.

One of the worst "Opposition Views" I've read on here, poorly written in general, and stuck to ill-informed, antiquated stereotypes when talking about us. The whole "Lets see if FFP will stop you" argument is old, boring, and entirely inaccurate. As we've proven, we can still easily spend the best part of £100m and meet FFP comfortably, however teams yet to make it to the top table, like Newcastle ironically, are screwed by FFP and will never make that big jump to become remotely relevant ever again.

Yawn.

Pretty much agree, the usual tripe spouted by bitter, jealous fans.

Lazy responses.

Hope we batter them now with all of our most expensive signings scoring to rub it in.

Matty said:
One of the worst "Opposition Views" I've read on here, poorly written in general, and stuck to ill-informed, antiquated stereotypes when talking about us. The whole "Lets see if FFP will stop you" argument is old, boring, and entirely inaccurate. As we've proven, we can still easily spend the best part of £100m and meet FFP comfortably, however teams yet to make it to the top table, like Newcastle ironically, are screwed by FFP and will never make that big jump to become remotely relevant ever again.

That sums it up.

Yawn.

There are plenty of the clueless fuckers out there. Luckily, it's looking like FFP is an unforceable dead duck, ever since a French team got some money and then employed Platini's son. However, if Platini's son loses his job and QIA pull out for some reason and Michelle Twatini suddenly becomes interested again, I wonder how long it'll be before fans from most of the other clubs figure out the top clubs have rode horseback into the castle, slammed down the portcullis and raised the drawbridge to stop any chance of them joining them for the veritable feast on offer within. Luckily we're the last ones inside and can now mock the peasant clubs who tried to prevent our pleasant partaking of pheasant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.