Opposition view: Southampton

Fazz28 said:
not for city he didnt. missed one last game of championship season v portsmouth which would of been his 100th career goal.

Look Statto.

The cockney **** missed a pen in some game against a south coast team that cost me a decent payout.

I can remember it clearly.

calm down touchy. nothing to do with statto, just basic knowledge. portsmouth are a south coast team so your answer lies there, pleasure to be a help. muppet.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:32 am --<br /><br />and obviously not that clearly.

Rather be a muppet than Statto.

Especially that crazy one who plays the drums.
He's mental he is.

And he has capital letters on his keyboard.

We should have have far too much for so'ton. We just need to get out of the blocks quickly and get an early goal. Don't give them any hope or let them get a foothold in the game and it should be fairly routine.

It was SP last game as a city player before he retired and Ali Benarbia won us a Iffy penalty when he deliberately kicked the ball against an opponents hand. The penalty was the last kick of the match. Everyone in the ground including their keeper wanted SP to score, even telling him which way he was going to dive. But true to form SP missed.

BluePurgatory said:
It was SP last game as a city player before he retired and Ali Benarbia won us a Iffy penalty when he deliberately kicked the ball against an opponents hand. The penalty was the last kick of the match. Everyone in the ground including their keeper wanted SP to score, even telling him which way he was going to dive. But true to form SP missed.
he would have scored if he'd had beanie by his side. Dave Beasant was the 'keeper btw.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
2-1 to city.? oh dear I hope he doesnt have plans to go.

3 or 4 nil to city i would think.

You never know, often newly promoted teams punch above their weight at the start of the season. Obviously I think we'll win, but it might not be the massacre some expect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.