OS Confirmed: Dzeko Signs.......

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Blue Religion said:
I am sooo totally underwhelmed by this signing!

With all the hoopla over Dzeko we completely missed out on Sidwell!

You are so wrong my friend.

This is our greatest signing of a forward since Tony Cunningham.

Yes it is that big

I take it your sarcasm detector is broke then Sir? ;)

the--dud said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
You are so wrong my friend.

This is our greatest signing of a forward since Tony Cunningham.

Yes it is that big

I take it your sarcasm detector is broke then Sir? ;)
He can borrow mine;
sarcasm-detector.gif

_dreamer_ said:
Virtu4L said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8TMN096SEs[/youtube]

this video reminds me on good old times back in wolfsburg, but among all, it reminds me on this incredible duo Dzeko - Misimovic. That was pure perfection!

It reminds me of Zidane!

ManCityFC said:
_dreamer_ said:
this video reminds me on good old times back in wolfsburg, but among all, it reminds me on this incredible duo Dzeko - Misimovic. That was pure perfection!

It reminds me of Zidane!

YES! THATS THE NAME I WAS LOOKING FOR !!

not a city fan here, but a huge Dzeko fan (mandatory for all Bosnians). You guys have struck gold here. Keep in mind that he played the way he played, and posted the numbers he posted, with nowhere near the level of supporting play he will receive at City. Wolfsburg's midfield line-up wouldn't make it as reserves for City. His attacking partner wouldn't make it in the EPL frankly (given he did have one good year, two years ago).

Sky is the limit for Dzeko and Manchester City. Give him a little time to get used to playing in the EPL, but when he gets it figured out.....oh boii....it's going to be very exciting to watch!

Cheers

I'm totally pissed off with this signing, FFS we could have had BECKHAM. What the fuck are you playing at Bob?

Joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.