OS Confirmed: Dzeko Signs.......

kippaxwarrior said:
riyad140 said:
and don't you think that we are spending a little bit more on average players?
hey, dzeko is totally worthy of 27M. but MILNER? is he really playing 24M worth?

SILVA is the best buy of the season. and i will say yaya's transfer fee is okay but his paycheck is a bit fat.

and can someone tell me what was the price of ADEBYOR?

City will ALWAYS have to pay bigger transfer fees now as clubs know we have money
But in Mancini want a player hes knows we with have to pay big but i trust Mancini 100%

BTW are you American?

no i am not american. i am from bangladesh(assuming u guys know the country)

riyad140 said:
kippaxwarrior said:
City will ALWAYS have to pay bigger transfer fees now as clubs know we have money
But in Mancini want a player hes knows we with have to pay big but i trust Mancini 100%

BTW are you American?

Yes we all know about Bangladesh, Mortaza, Shakib etc, just don't believe the bullshit thats reported in the media, Tevez is on 140-150k, Yaya is on less than that, City know what they're doing.

riyad140 said:
kippaxwarrior said:

BTW are you American?

Yes i know where that is, seeing as ive been on Holiday to India
Now looking back at your previous posts i reckon your on a wind-up and you are failing miserably by insulting posters intelligence on here, i would quit now

riyad140 said:
sighs, too many strikers, too many problems...buying dzeko just put more pressure on mancini... now he gotta do more than just qualifying for the champions league....sighs

come on offload some fucking players, sort the dressing room in order, reduce the weekly wage bill....

and i personally think, tevez is leaving in summer, that's why we had to bring dzeko in.. be practical guys.

no other teams in the world has got 4 world class and 2 average class strikers, worth about $120M

Jealousy is a cruel mistress, hence you feel the need to come onto our forum and spout off. Bless, sad life.

My biggest concern with Dzeko is not in terms of tactics and style of play. Mancini is a smart guy, and if he wanted Edin so bad then I'm sure he's thought out exactly how he'll use him in his squad. What worries me is that the Bundesliga has been on a month-long break, and Dzeko has so far had virtually no real training to prepare for the second half of the season. Fortunately he has a week until Wolverhampton, but I would've preferred if he had even more time. Physical preparation is no small thing, especially in a league with such a grueling schedule as the Premiership... I really hope that Mancini gives him time to get fully in shape, because otherwise it could cause all sorts of problems in the long term. I wouldn't mind if he entered the Wolverhampton game as a substitute.

Cake said:
Jealousy is a cruel mistress, hence you feel the need to come onto our forum and spout off. Bless, sad life.

i come into my forum and happen to have some different opinion.
Is it wrong to have difference in opinion for non-uk man city supporters?

In any way did i offend our club??

May be i joined the forum later than u guys, so kindly let me know how many posts i have to post before having the credibility to have different opinion from ''the legend'' supporters who are taking me as a non- city fan just because I think that the club's policy should be altered a little?

balkanno said:
---------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------| Hart |----------------------
---| Richards |----| Kolo.T |----------| Komp |---|Kola|--
--------------------------| De Jong |--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------
------| Yaya |-------------| Silva |------------| Berry |-
--------------------------------------------------------
------------------| Tevez |-----------------------------
--------------------------------------| Dzeko| ---------

Rotation Off. Attacking Style:
1. Silva LM, Yaya DM with DeJong, Right Johnson

Rotation Def.:
1. Milner Right, Berry DM with DeJong, Silva Left, Yaya OM, Tevez ST alone, Dzeko out.

who the fuck is berry ?? ;)

riyad140 said:
Cake said:

i come into my forum and happen to have some different opinion.
Is it wrong to have difference in opinion for non-uk man city supporters?

In any way did i offend our club??

May be i joined the forum later than u guys, so kindly let me know how many posts i have to post before having the credibility to have different opinion from ''the legend'' supporters who are taking me as a non- city fan just because I think that the club's policy should be altered a little?

Quality, not quantity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.