OS Confirmed: Dzeko Signs.......

sighs, too many strikers, too many problems...buying dzeko just put more pressure on mancini... now he gotta do more than just qualifying for the champions league....sighs

come on offload some fucking players, sort the dressing room in order, reduce the weekly wage bill....

and i personally think, tevez is leaving in summer, that's why we had to bring dzeko in.. be practical guys.

no other teams in the world has got 4 world class and 2 average class strikers, worth about $120M

riyad140 said:
sighs, too many strikers, too many problems...buying dzeko just put more pressure on mancini... now he gotta do more than just qualifying for the champions league....sighs

come on offload some fucking players, sort the dressing room in order, reduce the weekly wage bill....

and i personally think, tevez is leaving in summer, that's why we had to bring dzeko in.. be practical guys.

no other teams in the world has got 4 world class and 2 average class strikers, worth about $120M
---------------Hart---------------
Richards--Kolo-Komp---AK--
-------------NJD---------------
-------??-----------------------
---------------Yaya------------
----Silva-----------------------
-----------------Tevez--------
----------Dzeko---------------
And rotate AJ and Balotelli in due to Europe. Next.

riyad140 said:

ade,rsc and bridge can go

Him and us getting some pretty high praise on RAWK. General consensus is £27m is a bargain, he will be a sensation in England and our squad is almost the complete package.

riyad140 said:

Your not a real City fan are you?

cityboy1 said:
riyad140 said:

ya they should go in this transfer window. i am sick of reading about training ground bust-ups.

and why the hell jo starts even if adebyor is fully fit?

riyad140 said:
cityboy1 said:

ya they should go in this transfer window. i am sick of reading about training ground bust-ups.

and why the hell jo starts even if adebyor is fully fit?
i think its because he's been doing well in training

Blue Smarties said:
riyad140 said:

---------------Hart---------------
Richards--Kolo-Komp---AK--
-------------NJD---------------
-------??-----------------------
---------------Yaya------------
----Silva-----------------------
-----------------Tevez--------
----------Dzeko---------------
And rotate AJ and Balotelli in due to Europe. Next.
you roate all five for the 3 places
Milner rotates with yaya and barry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.