Re: David Platt to join Mancity!?

Hopefully its just more tabloid bollocks.I remember an away game at Forest when Platt was their manager -the city end were taking the piss good style with the chant "David Platt" is a football genius.The chant said it all about his coaching ability-talks a good game though!!!!

Lancashire Blue said:
A million times no. Someone tell Mancini that this is NOT a good idea.

Khaldoon, if you're reading this, the City fans HATE Platt with a passion. As a self confessed "Dyed in the wool red" he uses any opportunity to criticise City.

The fans would turn against Mancini if this happened.

We can only hope that this is some kind of joke, of the type Ono inflicted on the rag board.

It would not take much if Platt appeared - the first reverse . . . .

If Platt were any good he would have had continued employment in the game at a decent club since he hung up his boots. This smacks too much of the old boys club. We had this crap with Hughes and the Taffia. We can well do without Mancini and the Plaffia.

The guy is one of the most boring twats involved in football,its just another tabloid column filler or i fuckin hope so anyway.

He's fat he's round he bounces on the ground.

There are not many pundits i don't like but he wins the most hated by a mile and half. Twat of the highest order.

Brian Kidd is a great number 2 why would we need Platt?

The Sun is just a paper is exclusively for idiots some of the stuff they print sometimes makes me wonder if an adult actually wrote it...I mean a few days ago they actually thought Germany were scared of us and we'd beat them with ease.

ha ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.