Lets draw a line under this horror show. I hate Platt with a passion, and I'm disgusted he's even associated with out club now.

I've slept on it and had time to reflect, life goes on, time to stay positive and get on with looking forward to the new season.

To me, it raises questions about Mancini's judgement and that of the club, in employing someone who hasn't coached at a club since he got his UEFA Pro licence.

However, it isn't going to stop me looking forward to what should be a briliant season.

Thought I'd bump this so all of you who were moaning and writing shit about him can read it and realise how wrong you all were

Just to change the topic slightly, is Brian Kidd retiring at the end of the season?

Blue Smarties said:
"I have an opinion and I'm quite happy to voice it"

Here's mine, you're a cnut!
JO6qm.gif

Why bump this? the guy was a dick and we could probably still do better Brendan Rogers was first choice If I remember.

MSP said:
hehe, I was searching something on bM yesterday and found one of Lescott signing threads. One huge post number member was against signing Lescott and posted - "Phil Jones anyone?"

:))

Bluemoon members in shit football knowledge shocker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.