EalingBlue2 said:
For gods sake, we have our best side in 40 years, we look like we could challenge, we are stable, we have a great owner and a great manager and.......

fans want to start a petition and whinge at the club and the manager because of the choice of one of our junior coaches...

Honestly you couldn't make it up you really couldn't!

Seriously mate, if you don't want to engage in debate about all things City, that's your choice.

Just like it's my choice to actually voice an opinion on any City related matter as I see fit.

If you don't like critical comments I'm not sure why you come on here then!

Maybe the official site would be better for your kind?

Just a thought...

And PS... you are being very critical yourself if you are classifying Platt as a "junior coach", seeing as he's the first team coach!

EalingBlue2 said:
For gods sake, we have our best side in 40 years, we look like we could challenge, we are stable, we have a great owner and a great manager and.......

fans want to start a petition and whinge at the club and the manager because of the choice of one of our junior coaches...

Honestly you couldn't make it up you really couldn't!

get a grip man - he's just a junior coach!

i cant stand micah richards...everytime we play though i give the lad another chance..then i hate him again, but i still love city...david platt not happy,but when the game starts he wont cost us it ,,so fook him

Its a debate, but if a manager is in charge he has to be in charge totally, would Fergie have been the manager he is/was if fans petiotioned his choices and he listened. Fact is we need to support the manager and he will stand or fall by his decisions and until they are proven wrong why start a fuss about it.

We could be discussing yaya or Silva or Boateng or our immense squad, instead 70 pages wasted on arguing against our manager and in many ways a petition if it was ever to get there would serve to undermine and not boost the club!

Why bother I want the league next year and everyone has to be moving together and in the same direction to do that and if mancini is captain of the ship he needs to be 100% in charge and with his own crew!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.