OS: If You Don’t Attend 10 PL Home Games, You Could Lose Your Season Ticket The Following Season

She told me security let her in without scanning the card. I’ve told her that in future she has to use the turnstile.

I’ve told supporter services - be interesting to hare how they respond.

Security will let her through but there is still the desk near the lift she should ‘dib’ in with.

She doesn’t have to ensure a sale on ticket exchange does she. Only to put her ticket on there.

Anyway, if she can’t make it to 3 games out of 19 per season and list her ticket on 7 more then she’s far better dipping out of having a SC for a season as she’s massively over paying.

By ensure do you mean just list the ticket...sale or no sale? Is this a loop hole that you could put it up for a day...Take it down and not attend? But city would still have the data that you attempted to sell. Over thinking this haha

In her case I think she could list the ticket on the day at least and be seen to show effort. I also think city should shorten that window of exchange sales closure from 4 hours before the game to at least 1hr. Surely they get people at the ticket window looking to buy around 2pm. I have attended lower league games and turned up 1-2 hours before KO looking a ticket!

Tin hat on here but it's bollocks.

If I can't afford to buy a house can I move into yours when you go on your 2 week summer holiday as your not using it? If you only use your car 5 days a week can I use it on the other 2 days!

You pay for the season, what people choose to do with their ticket is up to them. If there is such a demand, extend the south stand.

Rant over. Ridicule and abuse me, feel free. If you pay for a service it's up to you how you use it.

Missing the point.

If you pay for your Seasoncard then hardly ever go, some other blue who wants to and is able to go, could’ve been sat there enjoying the game and helping to create atmosphere.

If City continue to sell seasoncards to people who hardly ever go that’s full on ****ishness to those blues who can’t buy a Seasoncard cos you’re in the fucking way.

Tin hat on here but it's bollocks.

If I can't afford to buy a house can I move into yours when you go on your 2 week summer holiday as your not using it? If you only use your car 5 days a week can I use it on the other 2 days!

You pay for the season, what people choose to do with their ticket is up to them. If there is such a demand, extend the south stand.

Rant over. Ridicule and abuse me, feel free. If you pay for a service it's up to you how you use it.

You can't just think about yourself though mate. That season ticket could go to someone else who'll actually use it. To hold it and not use it is just selfish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.