OSC Korea

100%. My missus is Korean too, actually half but born and raised in Seoul.

She's fairly laid back in general compared to most but it's part of the culture for sure, especially when it comes to customer service and public service. I get it to a point, why shouldn't people expect a good standard of service, but you've got to have a bit of understanding that things can't always be perfect.

The second point is true too. You see things about some tin pot Korean rapper caught smoking a bit of weed and its like the biggest scandal you've ever seen. You'd think they mainlined heroin into their cock on TV then killed someone. Of course their culture is different but I think the reactions to some things are way overboard.

Like the ex mayor topped himself over some sexual harassment allegation. Obviously you can't say he wouldn't have anyway, but there's a good chance he wouldn't if it wasn't for the culture of going after someone.

I'm moving there in April actually. I really like the place though but yeah, some of the cultural differences in these kind of things are probably quite alien to your average brit when you see it up close.

I say she's laid back compared to most, but she definitely knows how to tap into that level of virtuosity of being a complainer when it comes to me!!

I lived there for 8 years. Massive cultural differences, but love it there in general. Been back in the UK for a year, but we've already discussed going back to Seoul eventually for good.

Whereabouts you moving to?

I lived there for 8 years. Massive cultural differences, but love it there in general. Been back in the UK for a year, but we've already discussed going back to Seoul eventually for good.

Whereabouts you moving to?

Moving to Seoul. Mapo area specifically. My missus' family actually live in Busan these days. I like it there too actually.

Yeah on the surface the cultural differences don't seem that big until you start spending real time there.

Did you go there for work originally? Or move after marriage?

Moving to Seoul. Mapo area specifically. My missus' family actually live in Busan these days. I like it there too actually.

Yeah on the surface the cultural differences don't seem that big until you start spending real time there.

Did you go there for work originally? Or move after marriage?

Went for work and met my wife there.

Mapo is nice, loads to do and see. Plenty of really good restaurants, too.

My dear cityzens, I am a Korean cityzen who has visited Manchester twice to simply watch Manchester City games.
I believe you will love this team as much as I love it.

There seems to be some misunderstandings and clear error so I'm writing a few lines urgently. (sry for bad english)

First of all, "We also confirm that there was no preferential treatment given to anyone in terms of ticket allocations or VIP access to players" <<<<< This part is a clear error. Pre-sale tickets for the game were only available to OSC members. However, the management provided reservation opportunities to non-OSC members.
We saw non-OSC members sitting in the OSC membership seats, and at least five non-members confessed that they had been offered free tickets from the committee of seoul OSC. (One of them was even a Manchester United fan!!)

Second, "This is common practice, however, to make sure fans who are not members of the OSC could see their heroes and engage with the Club City organised a variety of events across several days which were published on the website and social channels ahead of the visit" <<<<< The purpose is good, but why doesn't OSC talk about the selection process?
Like England, Korea also has far more male football fans than women. Not just cityzens, but also the overall number of football fans. However, the participation rate of women is always high in the SNS event of Seoul OSC. And it is the Seoul OSC committee, which is 100% male, that selects participants.
Last of all, "All Committees are Volunteers and during the work they do for the branches and members we do not expect them to pay for expenses with their own money." <<< I don't deny this, but those who worked hard for Manchester City's visit to Korea did not receive the benefit, and only a small number of the committees and their friends benefited themselves. Are these the rules and guidelines of the OSC?

If it is the rule of the OSC that normal members are thrown out and only a few top committees enjoy the benefits, there is no reason to be in osc anymore. Already Koreans' own fan clubs have existed for a long time(It is older than Seoul OSC.) And until Manchester City's visit to Korea, the majority of cityzens did not know OSC existed. That's right. They were self-described 'Man City official fan clubs' that did not even promote themselves.
To tell you the news that tweets(X? whatever) don't tell you, Seoul OC has already been disbanded, and Incheon OC is taking its place. It's just funny to see the comments above defending Seoul OSC that doesn't exist anymore, which is deceiving normal OSC members and deceiving you guys.

Have nice day guys and stop cyberbullying my country XD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.