OSC Memberships - 2022/23 | Now Open

I'm thinking of joining one this year, but unsure on the rules, can I still apply for away tickets on my season ticket or does it all get pooled together with others in the supporters club?
No you can still use your on points but branches have different rules to how they allocate any away tickets. Ours is only small so we are lucky if we get two!

I'm thinking of joining one this year, but unsure on the rules, can I still apply for away tickets on my season ticket or does it all get pooled together with others in the supporters club?
You can apply for your own tickets. If you’ve been allocated a ticket on your account by the Branch you can’t double dip though.

Would be interesting to see the biggest SC’s listed by number of members.
You can see that by working through the map
On the OSC Page of the website. Now would t be a great time to do it because of all the renewals taking place.

FWIW, the Harrogate Branch had 153 people officially registered last season.

The Scandinavian Branch has about 3 times the number of members compared to Bredbury. It might get bigger with Haaland.

There is an African Country Branch with about 10k members but I think they are treated as unofficial members IIRC.
We have branches all over the place now never knew Scandinavian branch was that big, Bredburys gotta be the biggest local branch I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.