OSC Memberships - 2022/23 | Now Open

Just paid my subs and submitted my form for my local supporters club in Atlanta, GA. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

In regard getting tickets via the supporters club, are there City terms ? Or are the terms per Supporter Club ? And are those terms well known, or do they vary per club, per member, per game, etc.

Couldn’t find anything on the City website in regard tickets and supporters club.

Any guidance gratefully received,

Just paid my subs and submitted my form for my local supporters club in Atlanta, GA. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

In regard getting tickets via the supporters club, are there City terms ? Or are the terms per Supporter Club ? And are those terms well known, or do they vary per club, per member, per game, etc.

Couldn’t find anything on the City website in regard tickets and supporters club.

Any guidance gratefully received,
There is local Branch discretion for how they prioritise. Some Branches have points systems to reward people for attending meetings, doing club fund raising etc. The people in that category then use up points when they have attended a priority game and fall down the queue.

FWIW We (the Branch I run) try and make it as fair as possible with people owing priorities in turn who contribute in different ways. For example, the guy who got prioritised for the 93:20 event had made a few trips to the Ukraine with humanitarian aid and the members thought he should be at the front of the queue.

The Branch request tickets from the OSC and KP decides the number of tickets each Branch gets. I always make a request for everyone whose asked for a ticket (mainly away game) and then I prioritise according to our rules, once I know what our allocation is.

There is local Branch discretion for how they prioritise. Some Branches have points systems to reward people for attending meetings, doing club fund raising etc. The people in that category then use up points when they have attended a priority game and fall down the queue.

FWIW We (the Branch I run) try and make it as fair as possible with people owing priorities in turn who contribute in different ways. For example, the guy who got prioritised for the 93:20 event had made a few trips to the Ukraine with humanitarian aid and the members thought he should be at the front of the queue.

The Branch request tickets from the OSC and KP decides the number of tickets each Branch gets. I always make a request for everyone whose asked for a ticket (mainly away game) and then I prioritise according to our rules, once I know what our allocation is.

Perfect, I love this … fairly done based on the contributions of a member, but at the discretion of the club/manager.

I hope Atlanta is the similar.

when its comes to away tickets. how many does each supporter club get? I am joining one that has around 100 members. I'm hoping to get a couple of european aways next season if I cant get them via the club or friends

when its comes to away tickets. how many does each supporter club get? I am joining one that has around 100 members. I'm hoping to get a couple of european aways next season if I cant get them via the club or friends
It’s normally a couple of tickets for the “big games” and a couple more for the lower profile games. That’s providing your Ticket Secretary or members haven’t messed the OSC about with eg trying to double dip or cancelling ordered tickets etc.

More tickets might be available for lower profile or short notice European Aways.

Brilliant help from Supporter Services getting a new member registered who was struggling with the IT. City sorted it the same morning I emailed them.

This and some £5 tickets for juniors. It’s great to see the improvements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.