Oscar Bobb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big season for him.

I now see the RW as Foden/Bernie primarily, then Bobb.

And the 10 spot as Alvarez/Foden/Bernie primarily, then Bobb.

He is the 4th choice in 2 spots (10 and RW), another way to think of it.
For RW, it's Bernie/Doku/Bobb for me, in that order. There is also Gomez. He plays RW (and LW) for Spain if I am not mistaken. I am not counting Phil because I love him in midfield ;).

For RW, it's Bernie/Doku/Bobb for me, in that order. There is also Gomez. He plays RW (and LW) for Spain if I am not mistaken. I am not counting Phil because I love him in midfield ;).
Doku is going to play LW imo, the team dynamics indicate this, he is suited for the left dribbler role.

The RW spot is basically a midfielder, this is why I have it this way, they will basically play in the half space as Walker/Lewis hold wide right.

Gomez will leave on loan, I don’t factor him into the squad, for his own sake he has to leave.

Pep rates him,his pathway has just been cleared......hopefully we see some meaningful minutes and the development of our next academy superstar.

He might even earn his own Player performance thread.......

Last edited:
Big season for him.

I now see the RW as Foden/Bernie primarily, then Bobb.

And the 10 spot as Alvarez/Foden/Bernie primarily, then Bobb.

He is the 4th choice in 2 spots (10 and RW), another way to think of it.
Doku plays right wing.

Doku plays right wing.
He can play LW too, I predict most of his minutes will be there, and only some RW.

We will see over time I guess, but I see it as numbers things, here is who can play RW, Foden, Bernie, Bobb.

While Grealish is pretty much on his own on the LW, I see Doku playing alot more there.

He can play LW too, I predict most of his minutes will be there, and only some RW.

We will see over time I guess, but I see it as numbers things, here is who can play RW, Foden, Bernie, Bobb.

While Grealish is pretty much on his own on the LW, I see Doku playing alot more there.
I think he’s partly been purchased as we have no one with a right foot on the right half of the pitch to cross to Haaland with KDB being out and it being easier for a left footed striker to shoot first time with a ball in from a right footer.

While Juanma began work with Matheus this week, one player he’s known considerably longer is Oscar Bobb.

The 20-year-old is another product of our exceptional Academy system, following the likes of Phil Foden and Rico Lewis into the first team set-up.

Bobb has been training with the seniors for the past few seasons and Juanma says he has ‘conditions’ that are respected and admired by Pep Guardiola and the whole coaching staff.

“Oscar, I've known him from my previous period here,” added Juanma.

“He's a player who really stood out. It happens with a lot of players.

“He has conditions which are valued by Pep and the club and us. He wouldn’t be here otherwise.

“We have to let him go through the process but he has great conditions.”

Well 1 from 1 on the right.

Edit. Maybe not, they’ve switched.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.