Oscar Pistorius

A compelling explanation of the profound enigmas in the Oscar Pistorius case is provided in a fascinating book by prominent Canadian psychologist Dr. Brent Willock. Oscar would have realized his girlfriend was not in their bed, and therefore that it was her who made the noise in the bathroom and, furthermore, he would have heard her yelling at him from behind the locked bathroom door--if he had not been in a state in which parts of his brain were wide awake while other parts were still asleep (parasomnia). Sleep disorders are far too little known and understood in legal and mental health circles, and by the general public. They are, nonetheless, of great interest to all. Dr. Willock's illuminating book has been endorsed by the world's foremost experts in sleep disorders. It provides the basis not only for understanding and forgiveness but also for launching a judicial appeal that would remove Oscar's criminal record, restore his reputation as an inspiration to the world, and permit him to resume his humanitarian work for victims of landmines, especially children. This compelling addition to Oscar's story--so strikingly absent in Daniel Gordon's recent documentary--will be of enormous interest and help to readers around the world. The book by Dr. Brent Willock is entitled The Wrongful Conviction of Oscar Pistorius: Science Transforms our Comprehension of Reeva Steenkamp’s Shocking Death.
Yet the part of his brain that realised he needed to rearrange the bedroom fans and cover up the LED display on a stereo was wide awake?

A compelling explanation of the profound enigmas in the Oscar Pistorius case is provided in a fascinating book by prominent Canadian psychologist Dr. Brent Willock. Oscar would have realized his girlfriend was not in their bed, and therefore that it was her who made the noise in the bathroom and, furthermore, he would have heard her yelling at him from behind the locked bathroom door--if he had not been in a state in which parts of his brain were wide awake while other parts were still asleep (parasomnia). Sleep disorders are far too little known and understood in legal and mental health circles, and by the general public. They are, nonetheless, of great interest to all. Dr. Willock's illuminating book has been endorsed by the world's foremost experts in sleep disorders. It provides the basis not only for understanding and forgiveness but also for launching a judicial appeal that would remove Oscar's criminal record, restore his reputation as an inspiration to the world, and permit him to resume his humanitarian work for victims of landmines, especially children. This compelling addition to Oscar's story--so strikingly absent in Daniel Gordon's recent documentary--will be of enormous interest and help to readers around the world. The book by Dr. Brent Willock is entitled The Wrongful Conviction of Oscar Pistorius: Science Transforms our Comprehension of Reeva Steenkamp’s Shocking Death.
Just a quick one pal. Why is your first post on a Manchester City forum about Oscar Pistorius, and not City? : /

Yes the first thing one would notice is that one's partner was not in bed, and one would instantly realize one's partner had made the bathroom sound -- if one were not in a sleep disordered state where part of one's brain was wide awake while other parts of the brain were still asleep (offline).
Bollocks, absolute bollocks, do you think we all don't have a wife that has got out of bed and gone downstairs in the past, somehow I have managed not to shoot mine by 'accident' on these occasions, though once I did go down the stairs with a sword as I was utterly convinced somebody was in the house but I did ask her if she could hear the same noises, she did btw and also there was no **** in the house either.

In his 'sleep induced disorientation,' he managed to reach over and pull his gun out and without once saying hey sweetheart there maybe somebody in the house, did you hear that? Sweetheart, sweetheart, oh fuck she isn't in bed with me, what an absolute **** I am, I bet that is her in the bathroom all along. Hey is that you in the bathroom lol I thought it was a burglar and I was just gonna shoot the fuck out of you through a closed door.

Go and take your murderers sympathy elsewhere, he was guilty as sin and the whole world knows it.

That wanker who wrote the book probably never even gave a second thought to the girls poor family either.

Yes the first thing one would notice is that one's partner was not in bed, and one would instantly realize one's partner had made the bathroom sound -- if one were not in a sleep disordered state where part of one's brain was wide awake while other parts of the brain were still asleep (offline).

One sounds perfectly reasonable when one puts it so.

Just kidding! Bollocks. Still as guilty as fuck!

Juan+Valdez.JPG

Tragic case all round. He was at best very wreck less but I honestly think he snapped and killed her. Only he knows. How much longer he got in jail?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.