Oscar Pistorius

Maybe, but he did not know the door was locked, which is pretty important.
Not really that important in the grand scheme of things locked or not.

The door was shut and he had a loaded gun. He had the upper hand as the only target would come through that door, and only that door.

His version of events simply doesn't stack up.

I think you've inadvertently answered your own question in your last sentence. it also fits in with my own tinpot theory.
A friend of mine, married, working, kids, had a very serious head wound one day. A year or so later he'd lost his job, turned alchy, kicked out and ended up in nick.
Science also tells us that impacts to the frontal bit of the brain can seriously alter personality. Pistorius seems to have 'changed' after he had a massive bump to the head.
I can tell you from experience that a brain injury changes you , depending where it is of course , you can do neuro physio and try and keep the effects a bit in check but it is hard work and not sustainable , there are times that it overcomes all your efforts , i have not had a good few years with mine ,i lash out with words and my memory is shot , it is exhausting, easier that i decided not to hid it anymore

Last edited:
I can tell you from experience that a brain injury changes you , depending where it is of course , you can do neuro physio and try and keep the effects a bit in check but it is hard work and not sustainable , there are times that it overcomes all your efforts , i have not had a good few years with mine ,i lash out with words , it is exhausting, easier that i decided not to hid it anymore
Thanks Karen.

Do you not think it’s a bit of a leap to go from someone who had no record of assault, no reported domestic abuse, to suddenly murdering your girlfriend because you’re having an argument.

That’s what I bump on.
Did you watch the trials ?

I watched the recent BBC documentary. I didn’t watch the trials live no. Why?
It’s just that you may have a different take on things, his ex said he was scary & controlling at times , couple of people said he could snap & be violent , was proved to be a liar many times , the prosecutor did a job on him

It’s just that you may have a different take on things, his ex said he was scary & controlling at times , couple of people said he could snap & be violent , was proved to be a liar many times , the prosecutor did a job on him

From what I saw his ex said he could have a temper and go in moods. I bet a lot of professional athletes are highly strung like that.

There’s a big difference between throwing a tantrum, to domestic violence, and certainly to murder. Maybe someone with knowledge of domestic abusers can shine a more knowledge light on this but I just find it hard to believe someone who has never raised a finger to his previous girlfriends can then straight murder one 3 months into their relationship.

Not really that important in the grand scheme of things locked or not.

The door was shut and he had a loaded gun. He had the upper hand as the only target would come through that door, and only that door.

His version of events simply doesn't stack up.
I'd say it's vitally important whether the door was locked, and if he knew.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.