Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone was guilty of conceding needless free-kicks last Monday it was Fernandinho, not Mangala. He was fortunate to remain on the field.

Based on your observation, I can only assume we watched a different game. Do you have the same opinion on Vinnies performance?
I re-watched the full match during the week, paying close attention to Eli, Vinnie, Wilf and Raheem. Vinnie looked back to his best, apart from one error in first half. Eli just didn't look like he belonged.

If anyone was guilty of conceding needless free-kicks last Monday it was Fernandinho, not Mangala. He was fortunate to remain to remain on the field.

The free kick Fern gave away, and from which Lambert nearly scored, came about directly as result of an atrocious Eli pass. Go back and take a look.

Do you mean start Deynayer on Sunday?
Personally no. Against Chelsea last year was mangalas best game.
I mean if management want to demote mangala, then promote Denayer. I don't see a need for otamendi unless he is indeed world class or he is replacing Demichelis.

Any truth in the reports coming out of Spain today? They seem adamant City are about to sign him. Valencia have pulled him from their CL squad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.