Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zuculini also counts as U21 in the Prem. Born in Feb.

I think De Bruyne is the other player, by the way. . .

I have DeBruyne in the list.

No Zuculini doesn't count.

I think it was me who incorrectly started that rumour! ;)

He would need to be U21 before Feb but he was already 21, actually turning 22 in Feb.

19:42

OTAMENDI LATEST

Manchester City are keeping a “watching brief” on the future ofNicholas Otamendi, according to Sky sources.

One source has told us they have more than a passing interest, but following Vincent Kompany and Eliaquim Mangala's performance verses West Brom, it has been reduced to a "watching brief" and we're told there's been no bid.

However, Sky Sports' La Liga expert Guillem Ballague has been told that City did bid but not close to the £35m release clause.

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

I'm a bit torn on this one, on the one hand I do want us to stick with Mangala so he can prove all his doubters wrong and become a top player for us. On the other there's the fear that this might never happen and Otamendi is a fantastic player who would compliment Vinny really well.

Tough one

I'm a bit torn on this one, on the one hand I do want us to stick with Mangala so he can prove all his doubters wrong and become a top player for us. On the other there's the fear that this might never happen and Otamendi is a fantastic player who would compliment Vinny really well.

Tough one
Not really we would be loaning them magala so if he performs well there we bring him back.

We're only linked with him because Valencia don't want to pay the balance of the Negredo money and see this as an opportunity to write it off.

Never going to happen.

Any ITK basis to this or is it all just speculation?

I've just got off the blower to pellers, said its all bollox doesn't like players who's second name begin with O.

Also said only clean shaven players allowed in his squad.

So it's a definite no. Not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.